Τρίτη 28 Απριλίου 2020

DOWNLOAD VIDEO LIST COMPLETE


Hi Everybody,


This is my personal Concert-Promo Videos DVD List Comprised by Melodic Rock, Hard'N'Heavy, AOR, Contemporary & PopRock Bands/Artists.
                            
                  Non Of The Official Titles are for Trade.

 I seek for 80s Heavy Metal and AOR Hard'N'Heavy Promos & Concerts mostly.


Trading Rules.


1.If you contact me for first time, i wait for you to send first

2.I dont accept Youtube Rips,mpeg,avi or other low quality sourced material | Had Enough Of It in the past.

         Only VHS Master Sourced material Accepted!


3.I use only Verbatim DVDs.

4.Check Everything is playing/ Faulty discs will be replaced from both sides immediately.

5.Keep In Touch During The Trade

6.Rare Trade: Means can be traded with an equal rarity cannot be found easily

7.No Trade: Means these shows are Non Tradable. The only exception to make these shows tradable is with a Rare show/DVD from an Obscure band which cannot be found anywhere else..



Contact:
aormelodicrock@yahoo.com



Click The Link Below To Download My Promo-Concert Video List:


Promo Videos & Live Shows List

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

DOWNLOAD VIDEO LIST COMPLETE

Hi Everybody, This is my personal Concert-Promo Videos DVD List Comprised by Melodic Rock, Hard'N'Heavy, AOR, Contemporary & ...